FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Q: Do these event prices include food, or will I need to provide my own?
A: Our event is fully catered. If you have had the chance to attend any of our past events, you’ll know that one of the best parts of BattleHaven is the food! Everything is delicious, fresh, gourmet, and simply awesome. We can accommodate most dietary restrictions, and allergies. Just let us know.
- Q: Have you held any of your past events at the Silver Springs Lodge?
A: We’ve held several very successful BattleHaven events at this venue. It’s a beautiful property and we are so excited to have found it! It is perfect for this event. The Lodge has spacious areas for gaming, comfortable furnishings and areas for eating and relaxing, great on-site amenities (check out our Venue tab!), a full professional kitchen, etc. etc. etc.
- Q: Is this BattleHaven event only for tabletop miniatures games, or will there be other games and activities?
A: Though many of our guests play tabletop miniatures games, we have MANY other games available per the interest of our guests.
- Miniature gaming examples are: Warhammer 40K, Age of Sigmar, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars X-Wing, Star Wars Legion, Infinity, Frostgrave, Warmachine/Hordes, Flames of War, GW Boxed Games, D&D, Pathfinder, Rangers of Shadow Deep, ….and more! We offer custom terrain and will have awesome trainers/instructors on site to get you started or to be your skilled opponent.
- We will have several popular board and card game options set up throughout the event, because we love to play board and card games too! And NEW games are always being introduced by Binary Cocoa – one of our awesome event sponsors.
- Are you into RPG’s? Some of our favorite experiences have been created by our Dungeon Masters! Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned player, there’s an adventure waiting for you!
Note to our Guests: When you fill out and return the ‘interests’ portion of your BattleHaven Forms, you let us know what you love, and what you hope to play, bring or learn. That way we can plan for the best support, and activities to suit your particular interests.
- Q: Are you offering a shuttle service to this event from other areas or from the SLC airport?
A: Because our guests will be arriving from many locations, at various times and through different modes of travel, we do not provide a shuttle service.
- NOTE: If you have purchased a RESERVES Pass and will be staying at the Best Western Plus-Heber Valley (our partner hotel just down the street), we WILL provide shuttle service a couple times daily if needed and requested.
- If you are flying in and would like to have your own vehicle, we suggest a private car rental.
- Public taxi, limo or bus services may be available to Heber and the Silver Springs Lodge venue. Please inquire directly with service providers before you travel.
- Through our BattleHaven Facebook page, you can reach out to other guests to inquire about possible carpooling options. We will not monitor, guarantee or be responsible for how, with whom or when you travel. Please plan responsibly so you don’t miss a moment of BattleHaven.
- Q: I’d like to make it a longer trip, since I’m already traveling to Utah. Are there other attractions to be seen, or events around this time, that might interest me?
A: Utah has a host of incredible attractions. It boasts: world-class golf; a huge variety of museums and exhibits; beautiful public parks, amusement parks and attractions; every variety of food and shopping (for all tastes and budgets); spectacular resorts and spas; incredible outdoor sports (ex. water motorsports, river rafting, fishing, horseback riding, zip-lines, hiking and mountain biking trails, ATV & dirt biking, etc.); professional sporting events; a wide variety of musical concerts and theatrical productions; …and more National Parks then you probably knew existed in all of the U.S.
We love Utah, and know you will too.
- Q: How can I get in Contact and stay connected with you?
801.735-4546 (phone number for reservation and payment-related calls only please)